You will be able to submit your resume from this page, which represents a sampling of our ACTIVE searches. From our CONTACT US page you can also submit your resume to us for future searches. ALL INFORMATION IS KEPT CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL YOU GIVE US PERMISSION TO DISCLOSE IT.
Clinical Data Managers
Clinical Data Managers
Printer Friendly, right click, "Save Target As"
We are doing a search for Clinical Data Managers in central NJ. If you have the following requirements, live in NJ and wish to apply please send us your resume (in Word) and let us know in the subject line the position you are interested in. All resumes for this consultancy will be kept confidential and will not be forwarded without your permission.
- Provide Clinical data management support to Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Clinical Data Management team and Biostatistics team.
- Participates in the review of Clinical research documents (eg. Protocols, Case Report Forms, Reports and Statistical analysis).
- Develops Data Management Plan (DMP), maintains DMP throughout lifecycle of study project and ensures DMP is followed according to study design and requirements.
- Develop Case Report Form (CRF), electronic and/or paper.
- Develop database (DB) clinical trial data specifications, including eCRF design, user requirements, edit rules/checks, query logic and data validations.
- Lead EDC database (DB) specification process
- Develops Data Transfer Agreement(s) (DTAs) between external data vendors and/or core labs.
- Reconcile electronic data transfers from vendor to Sponsor. Develop test scripts and execution logs for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Coordination of UAT of eCRF build and validation documents, included but not limited to: edit check document, issue logs, UAT summary report.
- Maintenance/tracking of EDC user management and other Clinical databases across allocated Clinical trials, including but not limited to, compiling master user lists and activating/deactivating user accounts.
- Perform training on study trial for EDC and create user guides.
- Ensure clinical data within EDC is in quality to lock/unlock and freeze/unfreeze as appropriate for statistical review, interim review, and or final database lock- included but not limited to: data reconciliation and/or coding.
- Assist in defining and/or create data listings, summary table validation, data specifications and/or process data transfers in preparation for statistical review and/or data management audit.
- Coordinate the archiving of study databases and related documents.
- Perform close-out audit, as specified, for closing of study trial in EDC or other clinical data management DBs.
- Assist in reconciling AE/SAE data in Safety DB and/or other Data Management DB, including but not limited to, performing MedDRA and/or WHO coding.
- Assist and provide input into study and project level data analysis plan.
- Coordinate and communicate with DB vendors on consistent basis to address Clinical teams requests, project plans, and/or eCRF development activites.
- Collaborate with IT and implementation team(s) to address Clinical application requests and/or changes to Clinical database systems.
- Participates in the preparation and presentation of data, when applicable.
- Ensures data system compliance by following the established guidelines of national and international regulatory authorities.
- Participate in conference calls and/or meetings with vendors.
Required Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field.
- At least two (2) years data management and/or related work experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical industry/company.
- Working knowledge of Good Clinical Practices, Good Manufacturing Practices, Clinical research, Clinical trial process and related regulatory requirements and terminology.
- Working knowledge of Clinical database applications such as EDC and CTMS.
- Project coordination.