You will be able to submit your resume from this page, which represents a sampling of our ACTIVE searches. From our CONTACT US page you can also submit your resume to us for future searches. ALL INFORMATION IS KEPT CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL YOU GIVE US PERMISSION TO DISCLOSE IT.
Global Product Manager
Medical Device Company: Global Product Manager
Printer Friendly, right click, "Save Target As"
Client will relocate
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Compensation: Up to $110K base, with bonus
The Manager, Global Product Marketing’s overall contribution is ensuring the successful outbound rollout of new and existing product and feature enhancements to maximize revenue and profitability. Efforts will focus on positioning existing products for a global market based on present and anticipated market dynamics, competitor behavior, and other external conditions, as well as staging product or feature rollouts based on internal conditions (validation that customer needs have been met, engineering, manufacturing, or other constraints.)
A secondary goal for the position is providing marketing input to Product Management and Engineering during the product development process as it relates to a business case (market needs, market windows, market potential, pricing models, and competitive considerations.) This will require significant coordination with the various marketing, sales and dealer teams around the globe.
In addition, product marketing conducts market and opportunity assessments, generates product strategies in coordination with the product managers, and develops forecasts and estimates for the products and new opportunities. Product Marketing will also contribute to the Breast Health strategic plan in defining future market trends and anticipating future environmental conditions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide marketing input to the Market Requirements Document (MRD.)
- Provide business cases and analysis for new products/promotions.
- Be an active member of assigned product teams.
- Develop Product Tactical Plans; manage execution of plans for assigned products.
- Identify target markets (global) and establish sales and promotion strategies.
- Generate market-based product forecasts, and use Sales forecast data to manage product build needs.
- Establish pricing targets. Manage the quote system (pricing and configuration updates.)
- Manage Product configurations, and how they compare with competitive strategies.
- Competitive analysis.
- Review competitive gap analyses, create and manage programs to hit target revenue numbers.
- Develop international and domestic sales training programs with sales training and medical education.
- Address unique geographic, region, and/or country needs and concerns. (Train sales reps/directors/dealers on product launches.)
- Develop sales tools for domestic and international markets.
- Develop and manage market launch plans, domestic and international, for assigned products.Manage agenda and content for sales meetings (worldwide.)
- Coordinate trade show activities with Corporate Marketing and Product Management.
- 25% travel to visit customers / accounts, work with sales team, support training, etc.
- Support sales team as required with materials, travel and tools.
Additional duties/responsibilities could include the following:
- Manage web content for assigned products.
- Manage Breast Imaging content on the LINK and iPads.
- Corporate Accounts interface. Managed care interface. Dealer interface.
- Management of Agile process.
- Market Research.
- College degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- Must have 5 years experience in Product Marketing and / or Product Management and experience with the medical device / medical equipment market.
- Prior sales experience a plus. Mammography / Radiology experience highly preferred. Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Demonstrated complex problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects by properly utilizing available resources.
- Must be able to coordinate multiple corporate functions effectively to drive projects.
- Domestic and International travel.
- Valid US driver’s license and passport required