You will be able to submit your resume from this page, which represents a sampling of our ACTIVE searches. From our CONTACT US page you can also submit your resume to us for future searches. ALL INFORMATION IS KEPT CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL YOU GIVE US PERMISSION TO DISCLOSE IT.
Associate Director, Global Strategic Pricing
Biotech Company: Associate Director, Global Strategic Pricing
Printer Friendly, right click, "Save Target As"
Reports To: Executive Director
Compensation: $130K - $160K Base +
The Associate Director will provide overall strategic insight on pricing and reimbursement strategy for products in development, launch and lifecycle stages. This individual will be expected to partner cross-functionally with commercial strategy, new product planning, health economics and outcomes research, clinical development, medical affairs, finance, business development and country-based affiliate personnel. In conjunction with regional pricing and market access teams, the Associate Director will work collaboratively to support local price negotiation strategies and manage major diversions from global price policy.
Requirements to apply for this role:
- Develop global payer and pricing strategies for products at all stages of lifecycle development, from Phase I/II to lifecycle optimization.
- Support the Director, Strategic Pricing to develop and gain corporate alignment on global launch price policies, including country targets, price corridors and launch sequence.
- Provide key pricing, reimbursement and payer strategy input to the core Market Access Plan for key products (in collaboration with HEOR.)
- Support the Director, Strategic Pricing in the implementation and management of prices in close collaboration with regional pricing and market access teams, supporting payer reimbursement reviews and evaluating country price exceptions to global pricing corridors and policies.
- Contribute to environmental planning initiatives like biosimilar and tendering threat assessments.
- Serve as internal expert on global payer reimbursement systems, policies and access strategies.
- Sit on clinical program teams, providing critical payer and value strategy input at key development milestones.
- Partner with new product planning to ensure Target Product Profiles reflect global payer clinical and economic evidence needs.
- Lead payer market research projects and other secondary analytics, including quantitative scenario and valuation modeling.
- Support licensing and business development with pricing and value guidance during due diligence.
- Develop global innovative pricing strategies as needed.
- Develop global tendering strategies for select launch and in-line products.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Advanced degree required.
- 7+ current years of relevant global pricing strategy experience.
- Experience in pharmaceutical product development, market access and/or commercialization a plus.
- Payer policy and strategy expertise.
- Experience in global pricing and reimbursement negotiations with payers.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills combined with a sound understanding of how to successfully apply pricing principles to company’s products and portfolios.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and make sound pricing and market access recommendations.
- Excellent understanding of International and US health care, pricing and reimbursement systems.
- Exhibits outstanding written and oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively write and deliver presentations to professionals at all levels within a corporation.
- Demonstrated capacity for relationship building across functions, at all levels of the organization and across geographies.