You will be able to submit your resume from this page, which represents a sampling of our ACTIVE searches. From our CONTACT US page you can also submit your resume to us for future searches. ALL INFORMATION IS KEPT CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL YOU GIVE US PERMISSION TO DISCLOSE IT.
Director Of Business Development
Biotech Company: Director Of Business Development
Printer Friendly, right click, "Save Target As"
Location: New York, no relocation
Reports To: EVP for Business Development & Corporate Strategy
Compensation: $175K base +, bonus and stock
Are you ready to join a cutting edge, growing global biotech that is making a difference in the biotechnology field? We are seeking a high energy, dynamic leader who can hit the ground running and is ready for this exciting opportunity. For immediate and confidential consideration, please send a Word version of your resume and note where you heard of this opportunity. Sorry—no relocation.
Reporting to the EVP, this person will evaluate strategic partnering opportunities – primarily out licensing but also potentially in licensing. The Director is responsible for product NPV modeling for each of the company’s therapeutic clinical candidates and certain preclinical candidates. In addition, he/she will lead market analysis on a product by product basis.
- Ideally PhD in Biology, MD, or MS Biology + Finance (e.g. MBA.) Current pharma / biotech experience required.
- Proven transactional experience required (i.e. Deal Sheet)
- Exceptional background doing the “nuts and bolts” work of evaluating strategic partnering opportunities, product
- NPV modeling, product market analysis and due diligence (IP, scientific, clinical.)
- Essential to be exceptionally bright with a strong science background to go with the quantitative, analytical skills.
- Able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.